Air Conditioning Service for Melbourne, Rockledge, Palm Bay and Surrounding Areas
As Florida residents, when our air conditioning service isn’t working right, we immediately look for air conditioning services. Florida summers are brutal enough to make air conditioning a requirement to be comfortable. Coastal Climate Experts is your ac installation and repair company you can trust to show up on time, do the job right, and leave your home cool and comfortable. We’re confident we can perform your air conditioning repair to your complete satisfaction.
Our comfort advisors are EPA certified and stay up-to-date on current technology. We also offer flat-rate pricing, so you’ll know any cost before we begin working.
Air Conditioning Service That Will Get The Job Done
We’re professionals with training in all the major brands of air conditioning systems. Whether you’re looking for a new unit or need yours repaired, we have the parts and know the ins and outs of any brand and model.
Should you need AC installation as part of your air conditioning service, we’ll evaluate the size of your home and your budget to guide you to the right size unit and SEER rating. You’ll love the way your home feels with a new unit and the savings you see on your electric bill every month!
Ways to Reduce your Air Conditioning Service Cooling Costs
If you want to keep your electric bills as low as possible all summer long, here are some tips from Coastal Climate Experts that will help:
- Keep your filters clean – Most filters should be changed every 90 days. More often if you have pets or are undergoing a remodeling project that creates a lot of dust.
- Have your unit maintained regularly – Air conditioning service repair companies offer maintenance to help units last longer and operate more efficiently. If you haven’t had your unit maintained this year, call Coastal Climate Experts today for your maintenance appointment.
- Install a smart thermostat – By setting up a schedule where the temperature isn’t as cool as when you’re home, you’ll use less electricity. Anytime a customer of Coastal Climate Experts gets a new AC installation, we automatically recommend a programmable thermostat. If you’d like us to install one for your existing system, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to do so.
- Use your ceiling fans – The room you’re in will feel several degrees cooler when you use a ceiling fan. Just remember to turn it off when no one is in the room!
- Close curtains and blinds – The sun can really heat up a room. When that room is near the thermostat, it will keep the unit running more than it needs to. Help reduce solar heat gain in your home by closing curtains and blinds.
Your One Call for All Your Air Conditioning Service Needs
Coastal Climate Experts is the only company you need to know for all your air conditioning service, HVAC maintenance, repair, and new system installation. We’re licensed, insured and bonded for your protection. You’ll find that our comfort advisors are highly trained and strive to get the job done quickly but always do so properly. If you’re ready to see how the pros handle air conditioning service installation and repair, call Coastal Climate Experts today for any of your air conditioning service needs in Satellite Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, Indialantic, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Palm Bay, and Port St. John, FL.